1798 Ethel Ave SW
Bethpage, NY, 11714
Objective To secure a Cardiovascular Technician position with a successful, well-established organization that will enable me to grow professionally while contributing to the company’s goals and objectives.
Summary of Skills:
- Profound understanding of basic cardiovascular structure
- Skilled to use Halter monitor application, EKG to perform cardiac stress test
- Self motivated to work effectively and efficiently under pressure in a stressful environment
- Ability to work effectively with patients and their families, medical staff, and others
- Ability to produce complex echocardiography recordings
Cardiovascular Technician, August 2005 to till date
Clear wire, Bethpage, NY
Performed cardiac strain test with and without pharmaceutical appliance.
Performed event recordings on newborn infants, adults and aged patients.
Discerned both usual and unusual cardiac arrhythmias and morphologies.
Reported to the appropriate person in charge of the patient’s care any acute rhythms.
Recorded all documents and modified the procedure as required.
Cardiovascular Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Timken Inc, Bethpage, NY
Interacted effectively with patients and their families, staff and physicians to provide considerate and confidential patient care based upon each individual’s needs.
Provided patient and family education prior to each procedure.
Documented health-reports of each patient.
Managed and maintained salubrious environment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Cardiovascular Technology, Ashland Community College, Ashland, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated