1213 Columbia Road 61
Charlottesville, VA, 22901
Objective Secure a challenging position as a Cath Lab Technician in a growing organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Profound knowledge of all cardiovascular medications
- Familiar with all types of procedures performed in the cardiac cath lab
- Sound knowledge of aseptic technique
- Amazing ability to communicate well with patients
- Great physical ability to sit and stand for extended periods
- Remarkable clear vision at 20 or more feet with vision corrective device
Cath Lab Technician, August 2005 to till date
Meridian Health, Charlottesville, VA
Prepared the EP Lab procedure rooms by ensuring the availability to adequate stock of supplies.
Assisted EP Lab staff in lab operation procedures.
Transported and escorted stabilized patients to nursing units.
Assigned to pull sheaths and holding manual pressure.
Assisted in cleaning and assembling equipment.
Cath Lab Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Department of Workforce Services, Charlottesville, VA
Performed routine Quality Control calibrations on equipment reports to the supervisor.
Analyzed arterial and venous blood gases and respired gas samples through the operation of automatic analyzing equipment.
Determined the patient’s cardiac output, metabolic rate and oxygen percolation.
Provided assistance in observing patient’s physical condition, blood-related factors and EKG.
Alerted physician of abnormal conditions, recorded and monitored blood pressures received through catheters.
Maintained invasive cardiology reusable apparatus and delivered apparatus to Central Service for sterilization.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated