4417 Evangel Cir NW
Oak Brook, IL, 60523
Objective Position as a Certified Pharmacy Technician that will allow me to utilize both my extensive technical and customer service experience.
Summary of Skills:
- Sound physical sleight to operate ampoules, syringes and intravenous products
- Skilled in aseptic technique
- Profoundly able to understand drug orders and record
- Ability to computerize patient medication profiles accurately
- Skilled in compounding and applying pharmaceuticals medication
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Certified Pharmacy Technician, August 2005 to till date
AMEX PHARMACY, Oak Brook, IL
Assisted in performing pharmaceutical functions which included unit’s dose dispensing, I.V
Prescribed new authorization and assisted in the handling of Schedule II controlled substances.
Matched the reassigning of prescriptions from other pharmacies.
Contacted and incurred prescription details from physician clinics.
Correctly and aptly processed various medicine-related data entry.
Resolved queries related to pharmacy prescription orders.
Certified Pharmacy Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Tufts Medical Center, Oak Brook, IL
Used many company database programs for accessing patient information.
Researched on the issues and provided resolution to customer problems.
Contacted and notified patients regarding delay in processing order and documented related information.
Adhered to HIPAA Privacy Act Standards while corresponding.
Maintained privacy of patient and related information.
Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH