1411 McCullough Ave NE
Salt Lake City, UT, 84120
Objective Secure a challenging position as a Computer Hardware Technician in a growing organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Exceptional knowledge of techniques of mechanical and electrical drawing
- Thorough knowledge of computer hardware and software, spreadsheets and drafting software
- In-depth knowledge of all safety rules in the use of computer equipments
- Technical knowledge in technologies related to Computer board and system level designs
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
Computer Hardware Technician, August 2005 to till date
SMARTECH and Associates, Salt Lake City, UT
- Installed, maintained and repaired computers, laptops and peripheral devices.
- Instructed customers to effectively operate and maintain their system as required.
- Maintained Service Delivery Coordinator (SDC) for communication and ensured customer satisfaction.
- Tracked and returned all parts as required.
- Provided SDC with call shutting records and reports as necessary.
- Resolved customersâ€™ hardware-related problems.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Hardware and Networking, University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH