117 County Road 328
Providence, RI, 2905
Objective To seek a responsible and challenging Facilities Technician position by associating with a growing organization
Summary of Skills:
- Exceptional ability to set up and troubleshoot power circulation systems
- Outstanding ability to move heavy equipment and stand, squat and bend through shift
- Operational knowledge of HVAC equipment and heat exchangers
- Skilled in plumbing, welding, fabricating, carpentry and general repairs of
- building facilities
- Ability to use hand and power tools and forklift operation lifts
- Great ability to operate electrical meters and electronic test equipment
- Excellent communication and managerial skills
Facilities Technician, August 2005 to till date
Avery Dennison, Providence, RI
- Maintained all equipment and systems safely throughout the facilities.
- Renovated and maintained physical formation of set up such as sealants and wallboard.
- Performed additional work-related duties as allotted.
- Maintained and troubleshot electrical and mechanical systems.
- Developed Preventive Maintenance programs and training plans for service technicians.
- Routinely maintained HVAC equipment and heat exchangers.
- Replaced belts and shaft seals when necessary.
Facilities Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Evergreen Solar, Inc, Providence, RI
- Performed rounds and readings on Facilities systems.
- Performed safety rounds, exit light pm, fire extinguisher pm, safety shower pm, and checked SCBA monthly.
- Responded to facilities request tickets for building issues.
- Performed upkeep on buildings as needed, changed ceiling tiles.
- Installed and checked new facilities lines including gas, PCW and fore-lines.
- Regularly maintained vacuum pumps including oil changes.
Associate Degree in Applied Science, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated