350 Prestwick Ave
Westerly, RI, 2891
Objective To seek a responsible and challenging Field Technician position by associating with a growing organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to install and troubleshoot VSAT systems and equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude for battery and charger repair
- Ability to analyze field incident data
- Ability to quickly analyze and logically troubleshoot defective equipment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Capable of disassembly and reassembly on complex mechanical devices
- Ability to work in weekends and overtime
Field Technician, August 2005 to till date
ECS Corporate Services, LLC, Westerly, RI
- Conducted site visits to ensure construction vendors were closely following the strict construction standards for new site builds.
- Provided technical support and maintained the microwave backhaul network.
- Installed and programmed new equipment at site locations.
- Maintaining proper cable management and loading configuration files into power management system and servers.
- Accredited new sites into the network by working with remote team to test functionality and alarms.
- Propelled to test new sites and test for handovers, signal strength, and basic functionality.
- Assisted with resolved customer related issues and possibly visit their location to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Maintained network documentation with a very high level of accuracy.
Associate Degree in Applied Science, Saint Leo University, St Leo, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated