24315 Vincent Ave
Kansas City, MO 64101
Objective To secure a Hardware Technician position with a successful, well-established organization that will enable me to grow professionally while contributing to the company’s goals and objectives.
Summary of Skills:
- Vast experience in troubleshooting computer peripherals and software
- Operational knowledge of RF technologies
- Ability to perform effectively in a multi-tasking environment
- Outstanding motivational and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer relations and service skills
Wrongler, Kansas City, MO
August 2005 to till date
Troubleshot peripheral devices and tested equipments through RF technologies.
Resolved hardware issues by collaborating with programmers and manufacturers.
Designed prototype devices to check antenna and reticular formation.
Installed, troubleshot and overhauled computer peripherals.
Documented and replaced defected systems as required.
Dreams Inc, Kansas City, MO
May 2000 to July 2005
Troubleshot and installed equipment at customer location.
Ensured that customers were satisfied with the services.
Developed system applications and hardware utility tools.
Associate’s degree in Technical Field
University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated