1213 Columbia Road 61
Charlottesville, VA, 22901
Objective To Secure a challenging position as a Help Desk Technician in a growing organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Functional knowledge of I Series and AS400 application system
- Operational knowledge of PC and LAN systems
- Excellent ability to type, fax and answer phone
- Amazing ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Great ability to converse clearly and effectively
- Profound ability to maintain and establish superior working relations
Help Desk Technician, August 2005 to till date
Scottrade, Inc, Charlottesville, VA
- Resolved customers’ computer-related problems by providing technical support.
- Enrolled tickets into identify tracking system.
- Ensured that provided data was accurate and in chronological sequence.
- Provided technical guidance and assistance to end-users.
- Tested, maintained and operated PC and LAN systems.
- Supervised product quality, security and conformity necessities for assigned areas.
- Analyzed the effect of atmosphere on the systems.
- Ensured that customers’ were provided resolution on each problem on time.
Help Desk Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
CDI, Charlottesville, VA
- Researched and provided resolution on all incoming requests.
- Resolved basic issues such as system password recovery and accessing other software.
- Utilized and provided technical staff timely to achieve goals and tasks.
- Reported daily status of issues to supervisor.
- Maintained a high level of professionalism and kept an account of daily actions.
- Facilitated polling and posting as scheduled for timely transfer of data to all network systems.
- Ensured a high level of iSeries and AS400 application system availability and production processing.
- Kept abreast of new technology systems, methods and platforms.
Associate Degree in Occupational Technology, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated