5118 NE 75th Ave
Hanover, MD, 21076
Objective To obtain an Instrument Technician position where I can contribute the best of my skills and efforts for the growth of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Vast experience in interpreting complex electrical schematics and PLC I/O schematics
- Operational knowledge of digital and analog equipment’s
- Wide knowledge of instrumentation, PLC’s, and single loop controls
- Ability to perform required calibrations to equipment
- Ability to maintain electrical schematics
- Ability to work safely in unfavorable circumstances
- Ability to follow complicated written and verbal instructions
Flint Hills, Hanover, MD
August 2005 to till date
- Selected and processed instruments for utilization to provide technical support.
- Tested and documented Instrument Mechanical Integrity.
- Maintained Instrument turnaround performed instrument scope work.
- Maintained cleanliness, sanitization and sterile processing on all instruments.
Raytheon, Hanover, MD
May 2000 to July 2005
- Verified and prepared documentation on missing instruments.
- Ensured proper working condition of instruments before loading for shipment.
- Fabricated instruments while adhering to quality standards.
- Liaised with operation staff and others as required.
- Maintained work area neat and clean.
Associate Degree in Instrumentation Technology
Kaplan University, Davenport, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated