5823 Sycamore Ave
Grand Blanc, MI, 48439
Objective: To secure an IT Help Desk Technician position with a successful, well-established organization that will enable me to grow professionally while contributing to the companyâ€™s goals and objectives.
Summary of Skills:
- Proficiency in Windows-based software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows XP, 7, & Server Editions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Amazing ability to manage multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Great ability to work within a detail-oriented team environment
IT Help Desk Technician, August 2005 to till date
Gryphon Technologies, Grand Blanc, MI
Assisted customers in using, maintaining and selecting software programs compatible with the system.
Installed, configured and repaired PCs, printers and other peripheral devices.
Conferred with executive to determine system needs for data and operations of contrives.
Trained staff to use MS Office applications and Internet Explorer.
IT Help Desk Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
ABBTech Staffing Services, Grand Blanc, MI
Monitored and enforced secure policies on information systems.
Ensured data precision, security and authorized compliance.
Assisted IT staff with anti-virus protection and anti-spam system on network and individual PCs, as well as Internet firewall protection.
Upgraded systems to ensure durability of tools.
Maintained privacy and valued the civil and illegal consequences of inappropriate revelation of secret monetary information.
Associate Degree in Information Technology, University of California, Berkeley, CA