812 Robinson Switch Rd
Santa Monica, CA, 90405
Objective Secure a challenging position as an IV Technician in a growing organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable IV compounding experience in home infusion pharmacy setting
- Wide knowledge of IV mixing and compounding procedures
- Sound knowledge of medicines and pharmacy procedures
- Ability to utilize computer and accurately enter IV drug and supply orders
- Ability to accurately calculate aliquots and remove diluting material
B Braun Medical Inc, Santa Monica, CA
August 2005 to till date
Safely handled member and employee information.
Ensured confidentiality and privacy according to HIPAA standards.
Implemented principles of safety in processing sterile products.
Supported and enforced established standards of conduct.
Managed complicated issues and service breakdowns in a professionally.
Lakeland Regional Medical Center, Santa Monica, CA
May 2000 to July 2005
Inquired about correct ID and records information.
Documented drug dispensing information according to established policies and procedures.
Identified accurate distribution and sales of RXs & OTC products.
Contributed in quality assurance activities of the department.
Consulted pharmacist regarding RX, OTC drugs and other related queries.
Ensured that all received items were charged accurately.
Associate Degree in Health Information
University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated