350 Prestwick Ave
Westerly, RI, 2891
Objective To seek a responsible and challenging Laboratory Technician position by associating with a growing organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Wide knowledge of good laboratory practices
- Proficient with POWDEX System and Deep Bed Polishers
- Working knowledge of water treatment equipment like Micro-filtration, and reverse Osmosis
- Operating knowledge of catalyst preparation, wet mix extrusion and pillarization
- Ability to interpret and understand oscilloscope traces
- Ability to work well with teams in a fast paced environment
Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Westerly, RI
August 2005 to till date
Monitored, troubleshot water treatment tools and Condensate Polishing equipment.
Operated and maintained micro-filtration, reverse osmosis and demineralization.
Collected and accurately analyzed composition of feed-water and boiler water samples.
Installed and maintained POWDEX systems and Deep Bed Polishers.
Maintained cleanliness on closed cooling, circulating and purifying water.
Interpreted and collected data from Plant Information systems.
Molecular Pathology Laboratory Network, Westerly, RI
May 2000 to July 2005
Collected test results and drafted reports for circulation and UL submittal.
Reported about any malfunction and repairing equipment as required.
Designed test boxes, jigs and setup, and conducted assigned tests.
Ensued that all testing equipment was as per UL requirements to record related data.
Contacted vendors to obtain supplies and services when needed for laboratories.
Associate Degree in Applied Science
Saint Leo University, St Leo, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated