7528 Foxridge Way
Worcester, MA, 1606
Objective To obtain a responsible, challenging Laptop Technician position with a progressive, growth-oriented organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Vast experience in analyzing and performing laptop repairs
- Sound knowledge of Networking, Linux, Windows and writing scripts
- Familiarity with HP, Dell, Sony, Compaq, Toshiba and Apple laptops
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Clearwire, Worcester, MA
August 2005 to till date
Repaired and installed desktops, laptops and printers at on-site and in-house location.
Identified and resolved customer problems by providing technical support.
Maintained and troubleshot computer systems.
Timken Inc, Worcester, MA
May 2000 to July 2005
Maintained QA lab, test suite, test plans and automated test scripts.
Developed test plans by working together with Engineering and Sales departments.
Ensured delivered solutions to customers according to requirements and specifications.
Provided regular updates on project progress and issues to project managers.
Associate Degree in Applied Science
University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated