5118 NE 75th Ave
Hanover, MD 21076
Objective Secure a challenging position as a Master Technician in a growing organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Operational knowledge of core set of highly complex office products
- Proficiency in using computer network and hardware
- Sound knowledge of office practices and methods
- Ability to manage various tasks at a time
- Superior technical skills
Crystal, Hanover, MD
August 2005 to till date
- Installed and overhauled core set of office products.
- Maintained inventory and developed customer relationships.
- Provided technical support to other technicians and customers.
- Accomplished all targets associated with work.
Chronicle Inc, Hanover, MD
May 2000 to July 2005
- Demonstrated required digital competencies associated with assigned products.
- Troubleshot and overhauled equipment components.
- Provided advanced training by carrying out technical seminars.
- Researched and developed new ways of improving work system.
Associate’s Degree in Automotive Technology
University of Alaska Fairbanks, Fairbanks, AK