5118 NE 75th Ave
Hanover, MD, 21076
Objective To obtain a Mechanical Technician position where I can contribute the best of my skills and efforts for the growth of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable mechanical experience in the pipeline industry
- In-depth working knowledge auxiliary equipment and mobile equipment
- Ability to perform fitting pipe, pumps and valves
- Ability to develop technical solutions
- Ability to interpret and understand blueprints
- Ability to operate a forklift, power tools, wrenches, diagnostic equipment, and jacks
Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs frequently
Ability to work in rotating shifts
Think Energy Group, Hanover, MD
August 2005 to till date
- Prepared documents on the maintenance and repairs of all equipment and system.
- Supervised documentation and execution of safety checks and routine tasks.
- Ensured proper maintenance and adjustment of all testing equipments.
- Evaluated and maintained equipment inventory up-to-date.
Kelly Services, Hanover, MD
May 2000 to July 2005
- Maintained plant auxiliary equipment and rotating equipment; motors and pumps.
- Routinely maintained air compressors, fans, pumps, turbines and valves.
- Executed light welding and acetylene cutting.
- Upheld movable equipment like tractor and man lift carts.
Associate Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Kaplan University, Davenport, IA