11343 S Wallace St
Wilton, CT 06897
Objective To obtain an Optometric Technician position where I can contribute the best of my skills and efforts for the growth of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Great experience in optometric professional setting
- Sound knowledge of CPT and ICD-P coding
- Good knowledge of surgical procedures
- Ability to sterilize equipments
- Amazing ability to maintain records accurately
- Excellent optimum customer service skills
Basic Computer and Organizational Skills
National Vision, Inc., Wilton, CT
August 2005 to till date
- Interacted with PCP and referral doctors.
- Maintained inventory of contact lens.
- Assessed and assisted in minor surgical dealings.
- Ordered drug supplies and maintained sample inventory.
- Sterilized all used equipment.
Great Plains Vision, LLC, Wilton, CT
May 2000 to July 2005
- Established high standards for optometric customer service.
- Pre-tested patients before eye examination.
- Maintained accurate and organized records.
- Restocked optometrist supplies and ensured proper maintenance of equipment.
High School Diploma
Agoura High School, Agoura, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated