1798 Ethel Ave SW
Bethpage, NY 11714
Objective To seek a responsible and challenging Orthodontic Technician position by associating with a growing organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to perform inserting arch wires and fitting bands
- Ability to take intra and extra oral photos
- Sound knowledge of standardized procedures, techniques and methods used in dental assistance
Mango, Bethpage, NY
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted doctor with child and adult patients.
- Performed placing curve wires and capturing oral photos.
- Ordered clinical supplies and prepared documents.
- Sterilized equipment and developed X-rays.
- Managed Imagining treatments and procedures.
- Instructed patients on operating and maintaining orthodontic appliances.
SK&T Inc, Bethpage, NY
May 2000 to July 2005
- Attended phone calls and maintained patient records.
- Prepared patients for medical check-up.
- Selected and dispensed instruments to the dentist during operation.
- Educated patients on general oral health care.
Bachelor’s Degree in Biology
University of California, Berkeley, CA