4417 Evangel Cir NW
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Objective To seek a responsible and challenging Procurement Technician position by associating with a growing organization.
Summary of Skills:
- In-depth Knowledge of the procurement process
- Operational knowledge of enterprise business system and automated procurement systems
- Sound knowledge of contract clauses and laws
- Ability to research fact, compare documents
- Ability to analyze situation and solve problems
Adecco Technical, Oak Brook, IL
August 2005 to till date
- Supported procurement procedure.
- Analyzed procurement data and provided assistance to contract specialists.
- Reviewed clerical support techniques and procedures.
- Used electronic typewriters, computer terminals and software.
- Processed different types of documents while maintaining a backup.
Genentech, Oak Brook, IL
May 2000 to July 2005
- Finalized all types of procurement documents.
- Processed delivery orders against Long-Term Contracts.
- Performed market research, resolved issues and drafted summary.
- Analyzed and determined corrective actions and executed accordingly.
- Ensured that vendors’ activities were adhered to contracting terms and conditions.
Associate Degree in Applied Science
Ashland Community College, Ashland, KY