6081 Jasmine Ave N
Chantilly, VA 20153
Objective To secure a Prosthetic Technician position with a successful, well-established organization that will enable me to grow professionally while contributing to the company’s goals and objectives.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience in using CAD and CAM
- Sound knowledge of assorted socket fabrication methods
- Operational knowledge of hand cutting tools and machines
- Ability to fabricate, calibrate and repair all prosthetic appliances
- Strong physical and communication skills
Kaiser Permanente, Chantilly, VA
August 2005 to till date
Fabricated, shaped and overhauled artificial limbs and other prostheses.
Selected suitable prosthesis type and material tools as needed.
Used cutting tools and machines to fabricate particular parts.
Assisted new staff with prosthesis fitting.
Orlando Health, Chantilly, VA
May 2000 to July 2005
Fabricated, calibrated and overhauled all prosthetic appliances.
Maintained inventory and stock levels and ordered supplies and materials as required.
Followed established rules and procedures and ensured confidentiality to patients.
Documented about work performed, procedure coding and progress notes.
Associate Degree in Fine Arts
Kaplan University, Davenport, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated