3395 Polk Street
Nogales, AZ 85621
Job Objective To obtain a QA Test Technician position in a company that will allow me to grow along with the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience as a computer QA technician
- Familiar with a variety of the quality assurance concepts, practices and procedures
- Wide knowledge of Quality concepts and terminology such as ISO 9000.
- Ability to analyze, inspect and troubleshoot problems quickly
- Ability to implement quality control processes to meet the expectations of Safeway quality standards
- Skilled in installation and troubleshooting of computer hardware and software
- Proficient with VB6, C#, Test Partner, automation test software, VMWare, Clarify and Clearcase
- Ability to interact effectively with customers and staff
QA Test Technician
Cognex Corp., Nogales, AZ
August 2005 – Present
- Verified that the quality of each computer server is built in compliance with customer and technical specifications.
- Defined and implemented quality assurance practices and procedures.
- Tested, evaluated and validated product issues.
- Collaborated towards resolving issues related to product quality.
- Identified and enforced quality assurance standards.
- Maintained and updated the Company’s quality system.
QA Test Technician
Germane Systems, Nogales, AZ
May 2000 – July 2005
- Executed manual and automated regression and system level testing on multiple platforms, operating systems and software versions.
- Installed and configured software, tools and test infrastructure on test beds for system level regression tests.
- Configured computer systems, peripherals, operating systems, drivers and 3rd party industrial hardware and software.
- Resolved setups and hardware and system failures.
Associate Degree in Computer Technology
Riverside Community College, Riverside, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated