5118 NE 75th Ave
Hanover, MD 21076
Objective To obtain a Radiology Technician position where I can contribute the best of my skills and efforts for the growth of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Operational knowledge of x-ray equipment
- Ability to create radiographs for chosen portions of the body
- Ability to interpret radiographic exam requisitions, technical measures and medical terms
Saint Louise Regional Hospital, Hanover, MD
August 2005 to till date
- Prepared patient for X-ray by comprehending procedures to patients.
- Monitored patient and appliance during procedure and recorded patient’s condition.
- Determined method for ionizing radiation.
- Developed X-ray film and assisted other technicians as required.
- Cleaned X-ray room and sterilized equipment.
Weiss Memorial Hospital, Hanover, MD
May 2000 to July 2005
- Prepared and positioned patient properly for X-ray examination.
- Created radiographs for chosen parts of the body.
- Ensured availability of adequate supply in patient radiology room.
- Operated radiology computer system to enter information.
Associate’s Degree in Radiography
University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated