6081 Jasmine Ave N
Chantilly, VA 20153
Objective To secure a Research Technician position with a successful, well-established organization that will enable me to grow professionally while contributing to the company’s goals and objectives.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience in using laboratory tools
- Ability to perform tissue cryo-sectioning, staining and immune-histo-chemistry
- In-depth knowledge of DNA sub-cloning, mini-prep analysis and PCR
- Working knowledge in molecular biology laboratory and neuroscience laboratory
- Ability to calculate chemical standard dilution and statistical data analysis
- Ability to prepare records in a clear and concise manner
Massachusetts General Hospital, Chantilly, VA
August 2005 to till date
- Prepared solutions, reagents and bacterial plates.
- Performed alteration of E. coli with plasmid DNA.
- Cloned DNA fragments into plasmids and prepared plasmid mini-preps.
- Analyzed electrophoresis and PCR of DNA samples.
Amyris Biotechnologies, Chantilly, VA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Performed analytical laboratory testing and organic syntheses.
- Ordered laboratory supplies as required.
- Coordinated with scientists and developed test techniques.
- Suggested improvements as suitable.
- Analyzed test reports, observations and findings.
Bachelors Degree in Chemistry
Ashland Community College, Ashland, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated