3129 W Lawrence Rd
Akron, OH 44301
Objective To secure a Safety Technician position with a successful, well-established organization that will enable me to grow professionally while contributing to the company’s goals and objectives.
Summary of Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of Federal and State OSHA regulations
- Good knowledge of all safety rules and regulations
- Ability to travel all night and drive for long distance safely
- Ability to respond in emergency situations
- Basic computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
Insituform Technologies, Inc., Akron, OH
August 2005 to till date
Performed survey and scrutiny general shipyard, docks and work in development.
Implemented safety regulations, policies and procedures.
Provided safety to employees, subcontractors and naval force.
Performed administrative duties, and maintained databases, programs, etc.
Point Security Company, Inc., Akron, OH
May 2000 to July 2005
Scrutinized and maintained safety equipment supplies.
Performed respirator fit-testing and calibrated gas monitor.
Maintained inhalation air system.
Executed drug screening functions.
Bachelor of Science in Occupational Health and Safety
University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated