24315 Vincent Ave
Kansas City, MO 64101
Objective To obtain the Slot Technician positions which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of basic AC-DC electronics
- Good knowledge of basic computer networking
- Ability to service and maintain installed Video Gaming devices
- Strong interpersonal and mechanical reasoning skills
Pinnacle Entertainment, Kansas City, MO
August 2005 to till date
- Installed and troubleshot video gaming devices.
- Repaired and maintained Video Gaming system.
- Maintained log of service calls by utilizing service databases.
- Identified faults and resolved equipment issues.
- Performed additional duties as assigned.
GTECH, Kansas City, MO
May 2000 to July 2005
- Installed, changed and relocated gaming device.
- Assisted and performed game transitions and microcode upgrades.
- Troubleshot and installed Accounting System.
- Worked and assisted Slot Supervisors as required.
- Maintained inventory of supplies.
Associate Degree in Electronics Technology
University of California, Berkeley, CA