7528 Foxridge Way
Worcester, MA 01606
Objective To seek a challenging Sterile Technician position.
Summary of Skills:
- Extensive experience in Sterile Processing and working in hospital pharmacy
- Ability to work effectively within schedule
- Proficiency in computer systems and applications
Richards, Worcester, MA
August 2005 to till date
- Sorted, disassembled and sterilized instruments and medical equipment.
- Dissembled instruments for sanitization.
- Managed and cleaned waste and bio-hazardous materials.
- Maintained and followed safety standards.
- Identified and monitored instruments sterilization.
Monitor Inc, Worcester, MA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Collected various instruments and sterile trays for sterilization.
- Identified defects in instruments and ensured its timely maintenance.
- Oversaw, packed and located instrument in sterilization containers.
- Maintained and utilized inventory for instrument reorder.
- Followed proper loading methods and procedures.
Associate Degree in Surgical Technology
Saint Leo University, St Leo, FL