6081 Jasmine Ave N
Chantilly, VA 20153
Objective Challenging position of Survey Technician.
Summary of Skills:
- Good knowledge of survey Principles and practices
- Operational knowledge of survey tools and instruments
- Ability to read engineering maps and records
- Ability to Interpret survey-related procedures, laws, codes and regulations
Mac, Chantilly, VA
August 2005 to till date
- Maintained inventory, and loaded and unloaded survey vehicle as required.
- Reviewed engineering diagrams of construction surveys.
- Set up and operated survey tools as needed.
Fedora Inc, Chantilly, VA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Assisted in measuring and creating field drawings.
- Installed, calibrated and used various survey instruments.
- Recorded survey work and maintained related documents.
- Entered recorded field data into survey system.
- Maintained and verified survey reports and databases for accuracy.
Associate Applied Science Degree in Surveying Technology
University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated