812 Robinson Switch Rd
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Objective Seek to join a reputed organization as a Telecom Technician.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience in installing and maintaining telecommunications equipment
- Operational knowledge of PBX, voice mail, call management systems, telecom accounting systems and call managing system
- Sound knowledge of telecommunications protocols
- Wide knowledge of telecommunication technologies and concepts
- Strong PC and IP troubleshooting skills
Black Box Network Services, Santa Monica, CA
August 2005 to till date
Installed and supported telecommunications network and software.
Setup, configure and troubleshoot telecommunication equipment and telephony devices.
Created telecommunications procedure and maintained inventory reports.
Provided training to customers on operating equipment and resolving minor issues.
Modified and calibrated telecommunications systems.
Diagnosed telecom problems and provided corrective solutions to end users.
Serco, Inc., Santa Monica, CA
May 2000 to July 2005
Conducted test to identify equipment malfunction reasons.
Resolved issues related to network and provided satisfaction to customers.
Maintained facilities clean and ensured its proper functioning.
Ensured that all site updating information was documented accurately.
Setup, repaired and troubleshot system peripherals in assigned region.
Maintained cellular radio equipment and cell sites circuits.
Assisted to identify customers’ system problems.
Associate Degree in Computer Science
Ashland Community College, Ashland, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated