2834 Monica Ct SW
Detroit, MI 48201
Objective Challenging position of Validation Technician.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to prepare validation sections for regulatory submissions
- Ability to review, implement and record results of product validation plans
- Ability to conduct and record results of validation activities
- Ability to execute product test plans against documented hardware design requirements
Kelly Scientific Resources, Detroit, MI
August 2005 to till date
- Provided assistance in preparing validation documents, collecting data and writing reports.
- Supported process optimization and technology transmits.
- Performed process validation tasks.
- Contributed in enhancing product quality.
- Maintained re-validation list and files.
Hudson Global Resources, Detroit, MI
May 2000 to July 2005
- Installed Computers, wire networks and operating systems.
- Repaired broken computers.
- Coordinated with validation panel.
- Worked with software developer and technical support staff.
- Maintained inventory of systems and organized labs as needed.
Associate Degree in Computer Science
University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated