6081 Jasmine Ave N
Chantilly, VA 20153
Objective To secure a Water Quality Technician position with a successful, well-established organization that will enable me to grow professionally while contributing to the company’s goals and objectives.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience in conducting water sample tests in laboratory
- Familiarity with machinery and waterworks equipment
- Wide knowledge of federal and state water quality regulations
- Ability to analyze water quality, chemicals and microbiological samples
- Ability to remove harmful bacteria and organisms
- Ability to collect water sample from different resources
- Ability to promptly resolve customer water-related problems
Water Quality Technician
Regional District of North Okanagan, Chantilly, VA
August 2005 to till date
- Analyzed quality of water and ensured purity of water.
- Promptly resolved water quality complaints by the residents.
- Analyzed chemical and microbiological specimens.
- Collected water samples from raw, plant processes and water circulation sites.
- Maintained laboratory apparatus as required.
Associate Degrees in Chemistry
University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated