884 Juniper Drive
Saginaw, MI 48601
Job Objective Seeking to work as Angio Technologist for the right company where I can provide excellent service to the customers.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of providing diagnostic and interventional radiology and angiography procedures
- Sound knowledge of radiology, angiography and fluoroscopy concepts and equipments
- Commendable knowledge of medical center and clinical policies and procedures
- Familiarity with CTtechnology and angiography procedures
- Ability to use sterile techniques in a proper and safe manner
- Ability to interact with physicians, radiologists and medical staff, in a pleasant manner
Allina Health System, Saginaw, MI
August 2012 – Present
- Escorted, prepared, and positioned patients for angiography procedures.
- Observed and tracked patient’s vital signs, during clinical procedure.
- Assisted physicians and conducted radiologic procedures, as ordered.
- Installed and operated radiology equipments, in an efficient and safe manner.
- Participated in departmental meetings and conducted training programs for new staff and interns.
- Interpreted and complied with all established techniques and practices, as applicable.
Capital Medical Center, Saginaw, MI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Set up examination room and maintained sterile techniques, as required.
- Delivered appropriate care to patients and assisted in scrubbing procedures.
- Performed radiographic procedures, as requested and operated all assigned clinical equipments, properly.
- Procured and stored angiography equipments and supplies and maintained their adequate inventory levels.
- Attended staff meetings and completed professional development programs, as required.
- Trained and mentored all assigned medical students, interns and subordinate staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Radiography
Norte Dame de Namur University, Belmont, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated