2073 River Road
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Job Objective To use my abilities and skills and gain employment as Biochemistry Technologist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of preparing, testing and reporting on biological samples in a laboratory environment
- Sound knowledge of cell biology theories and culture methodologies
- Commendable knowledge of aseptic techniques, testing processes, and quality and safety standards
- Familiarity with use oflaboratory instruments, reagents and apparatus
- Ability to collect and test patient-specific samples, properly and carefully
- Ability to interact with multidisciplinary teams in a positive manner
Ke`aki Technologies, Colorado Springs, CO
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared and maintainedall required reagents and solutions, for laboratory use.
- Obtained, labeled, and processes a variety of samples from patients.
- Received specific test requests from physicians and performed biochemical tests, accordingly.
- Analyzed, interpreted, and documented all test outcomes and clinical data, accurately.
- Prepared and submitted timely test reports to physicians, as requested.
- Validated all test findings and complied with established testing standards.
Licking Memorial Health Systems, Colorado Springs, CO
May 2009 – July 2012
- Produced laboratory solutions and prepared samples for laboratory testing.
- Conducted qualitative chemical analysis and performed quantitative chemical assessment of biological samples.
- Analyzed analytical test results and reported on them, in a timely manner.
- Operated and maintained various laboratory apparatus and instruments.
- Executed all assigned laboratory work efficiently and maintained work place safety.
- Trained and guided all laboratory assistants in the use of various computerized equipments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Biochemistry
Buffalo State College, Buffalo, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated