175 Essex Court
Winooski, VT 5404
Job Objective Seeking an EEG Reg Technologist position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity and advancement.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in conducting and managing electroencephalography studies
- Profound knowledge of medical assessment, clinical intervention, and patient care practices
- Outstanding knowledge of Evoked Potential recordings and epilepsy
- Familiarity with all applicable electrical safety standards and practices
- Ability to prioritize,handle and complete multiple tasks, efficiently and in a timely manner
- Ability to perform EEG at patient’s bedside, during surgery and in laboratory
EEG Reg Technologist
Kennestone Hospital – Marietta, GA
August 2012 – Present
- Performed and documented clinical EEGs, Evoked Potential recordings and other related studies.
- Detected, monitored, and reported on clinically significant events, efficiently.
- Cleaned, set up, and arranged all necessary clinical equipments and supplies, as needed.
- Attended continuing education programs and maintained professional development.
- Mentored, trained, and supervised all assigned team members, in an effective manner.
- Implemented and adhered to institution’s policy and procedures related to test results.
EEG Reg Technologist
Presence Health – Des Plaines, IL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Provided information about EEG procedures to patients and answered their queries, efficiently.
- Conducted and managed EEGresearch and diagnostic procedures, properly.
- Provided technical support to physician and monitored patients, during the EEG procedure.
- Operated, maintained and repaired all assigned clinical instruments and equipments, safely.
- Interpreted and achieved all specified hospital and departmental aims and objectives, successfully.
- Developed and maintained positive relationships with all medical staff and patients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electroneurodiagnostic Technology
South Texas College, McAllen, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated