2313 Meadowcrest Lane
Allen, KY 41601
Job Objective Seeking work as an Electroneurodiagnostic Technologist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of electroneurodiagnostic studies, monitoring and documentation
- In-depth knowledge of laboratory procedures, EEG waveforms, and medical law
- Remarkable knowledge of evoked potentials, epilepsy monitoringand ambulatory EEG practices
- Familiarity with facilitysafety and infection controlprocedures and policies
- Ability to run and adjust neurodiagnostic equipments, efficiently
- Ability to communicate with staff, patients, and their families in a positive manner
St. Joseph’s Healthcare System, Allen, KY
August 2012 – Present
- Determinedrelevant diagnostic testing protocol and attached electrodes to patients, as required.
- Observed, tracked, and documented patient’s status during testing procedures.
- Obtained, analyzed, interpreted, and reported on all technical monitoring recordings.
- Operated, checked, calibrated, and maintained all testing equipment, properly.
- Attended and participated in continuing education classes, as required.
- Interpreted and followed all applicable regulations and standards regarding safety and infection control.
Centura Health, Allen, KY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Attached electrodes to patients and prepared them for testing procedure.
- Conductedneurodiagnostic testing procedure and performed patient monitoring, properly.
- Preparedand interpreted high quality records related to neurodiagnostic testing.
- Trained and supervised all subordinate technicians and medical interns.
- Operated, maintained, and repaired all assigned medical equipments.
- Implemented infection control procedures and maintained patient safety.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electroneurodiagnostic Technologist
Los Angeles City College, Los Angeles, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated