3544 Philli Lane
Tulsa, OK 74103
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as Footwear Technologist in an organization that will effectively utilize my experience and offers opportunity for career growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound commercial experience within the footwear industry
- Strong knowledge in footwear technical and manufacturing especially in handling pre-production problem
- Huge knowledge of Various footwear construction and production types
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to review products and identify and risks in wear and production and give improvement recommendations
Talisman Retail, Tulsa, OK
August 2005 – Present
- Managed fit and last development for a wide range of casual and formal footwear for women men and children.
- Coordinated with the suppliers and recommending methods of production.
- Provided technical support and ensured maintenance of quality standards.
- Advised on development of new modern styles, sizes fittings.
- Monitored market developments and overall trends.
Henry Fox Recruitment, Tulsa, OK
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed product fit of men’s and overseen women’s.
- Ensured that the products meet the specific technical requirements.
- Helped to engineer product for Best in Breed product.
- Evaluated factory production methods.
- Helped in improving productivity.
- Reviewed products and identified risks in wear and production and made improvement recommendations.
- Coordinated with the design and product management teams.
Bachelor’s Degrees in Leather Technology
Florida Technical College, Jacksonville, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated