150 Alfred Drive
Brooklyn, NY 11213
Job Objective Looking for the opportunity to put my skills and experience to work for company by filling a position as an eCommerce QA Tester with your company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience testing various transaction-based websites
- Expertise in running database queries and testing web applications in a Java, .Net environment, Grails and Ruby on Rails
- Proficient with Relational Databases / SQL, Middleware system, Microsoft Office tools – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, Project
- Familiarity with Order Management, Inventory Management, and Item Management systems
- Ability to define requirements, drive product development and support activities
- Ability to develop highly effective automated test scripts
eCommerce QA Tester, August 2005 – Present
PDS Technical Services, Brooklyn, NY
- Performed stress tests on various web applications and ensured its compatibility with operating systems.
- Organized and tested web applications on various platforms.
- Prepared tests according to business requirements of clients.
- Developed test cases and test plans and prepared all test strategies.
- Coordinated with project managers and developers, and analyzed all tests conducted on various products and components.
- Documented all automated scripts, prepared variable checks and conducted stress tests.
eCommerce QA Tester, May 2000 – July 2005
Makro Technologies, Brooklyn, NY
- Assisted software developers and performed troubleshoot on process and identified bugs in systems.
- Developed reusable test scripts.
- Planned various improvements on systems according to quality processes.
- Analyzed and tested programs and identified all defects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Bastyr University, Kenmore, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated