3252 Hickory Heights Drive
Baltimore, MD 21202
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to work with growing company by filling the Game Tester position and putting my skills to good use.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable game testing experience
- Familiarity with full life cycle gaming software development process and software testing methodology
- Proficient with LUA, Python, and ActionScript programming
- Ability to keep current with emerging game software technologies
- Ability to test the functionality of various game and video software libraries
- Ability to detect, research, and report potential and verify issues
- Ability to document bugs in an effort to ensure the quality of gaming products
Game Tester, August 2005 – Present
Blizzard Entertainment, Baltimore, MD
- Developed test cases and passes, evaluated test results and conducted ad hoc tests on products.
- Observed game application on mobile phones and documented results.
- Assisted software engineer and identified and resolved bugs in game.
- Performed test on video games prior to release and ensured that application was compatible with hardware and software systems.
Game Tester, May 2000 – July 2005
Acro Service Corp, Baltimore, MD
- Developed all test cases and specification.
- Documented test carried on applications and systems.
- Managed and developed test automation scripts for systems.
- Observed test results and recommended necessary changes in test processes.
- Identified and resolved bugs in system.
- Evaluated tests and ensured that all processes and systems were covered.
- Managed reports on status of projects and presented it to management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Chief Dull Knife College, Lame Deer, MT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated