4157 Hillcrest Circle
Plymouth, MN 55446
Job Objective Experienced Intermediate Quality Assurance Tester seeking a position with growing company that can benefit from my expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in testing Web applications
- Expertise in web application testing procedures
- Sound knowledge of automated tests
- Huge knowledge of query languages
- Familiarity with web authoring and graphics tools
- Good understanding of common platform and browser development issues
- Ability to evaluate test results
- Ability to monitor software development life cycle
- Ability to document project designs and plans
- Ability to maintain a productive and efficient testing schedule
Intermediate Quality Assurance Tester, August 2005 – Present
Bridgepoint Technologies, Plymouth, MN
- Developed unit tests framework and necessary enhancements in test processes for network.
- Observed development processes and ensured that quality was always maintained in development processes.
- Monitored technologies used in new products and prepared test procedures on same lines.
- Designed and operated automated regression testing systems.
- Documented and implemented tests procedures carried on all software products and procedures.
- Managed software development process and maintained quality assurance practices on software development.
Intermediate Quality Assurance Tester, May 2000 – July 2005
Softpath System, Plymouth, MN
- Developed and implemented test plans and ensured software applications in market were of premium quality.
- Prepared test plans, test cases and implemented them on systems and automated scripts if required.
- Observed quality assurance metrics such as test results and tracked defects in systems.
- Documented issues on systems and provided resolution for same.
- Trained technical staff in all quality processes.
- Performed quality audits on various IT functions and ensured it was according to standard procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Johnson & Wales University, Denver, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated