3162 Rockford Road
Job ObjectiveQualified Mobile Tester seeking work with an established companywhere I can put my skills and knowledge to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience with BREW, Windows Mobile, RIM, and Android handset device testing
- Sound knowledge of Location Based services and applications
- Extensive knowledge in mobile technologies like GSM, GPRS, WAP
- Strong knowledge of smart phones
- Solid test methodology skills and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective at working in a geographically diverse work culture
Avion Systems Inc.,Bedford, MA
August 2005 – Present
- Tested Mobile Applications.
- Gathered project testing requirement.
- Automated few test case for Image & text comparison.
- Reported bugs & updated bug tracking report.
- Designed and coded test scripts from specifications.
- Documented and implemented complex mobile application.
Evernote Corporation, Bedford, MA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Reviewed functional specification and design documentation.
- Generated Test Strategy and Test Plan documentation.
- Executed test cases for wireless handset drivers, API’s, and applications.
- Developed and executed automated and manual tests.
- Adhered to software quality best practices.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications
South Carolina State University, Orangeburg, SC