4680 Rosebud Avenue
Pine Bluff, AR 71601
Job Objective To obtain a Penetration Tester position with reputable company to enhance my career and help company excel.
Penetration Tester, August 2005 – Present
GE Corporate, Pine Bluff, AR
- Conducted manual external and internal penetration testing.
- Carried out web application pen tests and social engineering and physical on-site testing.
Penetration Tester, May 2000 – July 2005
Cantada Inc., Pine Bluff, AR
- Conducted meetings with clients and peers.
- Recognized additional trade opportunities.
- Outlined results and consulting on remediation.
- Handled documentation and metrics reporting.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in manual penetration and application testing
- Profound knowledge of network architectures, operating systems, application software and cyber security tools
- Huge knowledge of managing information assurance evaluation tests
- Wide knowledge of scripting languages, Perl, Python
- Solid understanding of information security and applied cryptographic protocols
- Proficiency in scripting, Unix operating systems and windows
- Ability to exploit recognized vulnerabilities
- Superior judgment, analytical and communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Messiah College, Grantham, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated