3387 Hickory Heights Drive
Baltimore, MD 21202
Job Objective Looking for the opportunity to put my skills and experience to work for company by filling a position as a Product Tester with your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable software & hardware testing experience
- Proficiency in using bug tracking programs and reporting
- Huge knowledge of, USB 1.1/2.0, SATA and 1394a bus protocols
- Steep knowledge of yield monitoring and GPS applications
- Ability to coordinate with management and coworkers
- Ability to identify software problems
- Ability to solve problems effectively with minimal supervision
Product Tester, August 2005 – Present
Magnetek, Inc., Baltimore, MD
- Conducted tests of complete systems.
- Scrutinized equipment performance.
- Documented test processes and results.
- Coordinated with customers and dealers.
- Aided product managers and engineering.
Product Tester, May 2000 – July 2005
Ag Leader Technology, Baltimore, MD
- Executed final inspection of product.
- Managed materials and components as per work order.
- Conducted assembly and testing of motors and fiber optic cables.
- Tested standard pre-engineered radio controls.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Southern Oregon University, Ashland, OR