3390 Maloy Court
Junction City, KS 66441
Job Objective Qualified QA Analyst Manual Tester searching for a position with a growing company where my skills and knowledge can grow.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in Quality Assurance, Testing procedures and testing methodologies
- Profound knowledge of working with deposit and lending products
- Steep knowledge of standard testing methodologies
- Good understanding of Quality Assurance Methodologies
- Familiarity with varied stages of software development life cycle
- Proficient with HP Quality Center, Rational, QTP, Win Runner
- Ability to write test plans and detailed test cases
- Ability to research and analyze test problems and recommend solutions
QA Analyst Manual Tester, August 2005 – Present
Global Financial Company, Junction City, KS
- Managed testing software applications.
- Developed test strategies, plans and cases.
- Formulated cost estimates for all contract work.
- Coordinated with team members and carried out testing.
QA Analyst Manual Tester, May 2000 – July 2005
Financial Services Company, Junction City, KS
- Outlined formal test plans.
- Managed test planning, writing test cases and reusable test data.
- Monitored quality assurance metrics.
- Evaluated data for software procedure evaluation.
- Coached technical staff and managed quality audits.
Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, San Diego City College, San Diego, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated