740 Lee Avenue
Job ObjectiveTo obtain a position as a SQA Tester with a small but dependable company in which my experience can be an asset to the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience with web based enterprise management systems
- Good expertise in software quality assurance testing -manual and automated
- Thorough knowledge of Quick Test Professional and Quality Center
- Solid understanding of data modeling and working with databases including SQL
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Amazing ability to write test plans from software requirements and use cases
August 2005 – Present
- Created test plans and test cases based on functional specifications.
- Conducted functionality and regression tests.
- Ensured and maintained test material integrity.
- Adhered to procedures and guidelines for updating and archiving regression tests.
- Executed new and existing tests to streamline test operations.
- Recommended standards for the development of test procedures.
Palmer Group, Pennsauken, NJ
May 2000 – July 2005
- Developed test plans based on requirements specifications and test requirements.
- Created test cases and test scenarios.
- Executed manual and automated testing.
- Documented and reported test results.
- Reviewed artifacts (test plans, scripts, and cases).
- Ensured conformance to defined procedures, processes and standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Schreiner University, Kerrville, TX