2177 Radford Street
Louisville, KY 40299
Job Objective Seeking ABA Therapist position in which I can utilize my skills and experience to make a valuable contribution.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in treating autistic disorder children
- Good knowledge of ABA therapy related teaching strategies
- Deep knowledge to provide discreet trial training
- Exceptional ability to provide constructive criticism as per requirement
- Remarkable ability to work with autistic children
- Immense skills to communicate with children and parents
- Good understanding of ADHD and anxiety issues
Eastern Michigan University, Louisville, KY
August 2007 – Present
- Provided therapy to children diagnosed with various forms of autism.
- Interpreted all test results and documented data through reports.
- Implemented various ABA intervention plans for individual and groups.
- Developed programs for clients as per therapy requirements.
- Ensured completion of reports within required timeframe.
- Monitored results and implemented quality improvements.
- Reviewed new trends to analyze quality of data.
Washington Township Public Schools, Louisville, KY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Coordinated with clients to implement educational therapies.
- Provided individual treatment plans for patients.
- Ensured completion of paperwork within required timeframe.
- Attended all treatment plan meetings related to therapy.
- Ensured compliance to all agency policies for ABA treatment.
- Coordinated with clinical coordinator and director.
Master’s Degree in Aba
Feather River College, Quincy, CA
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Park University, Parkville, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated