119 Five Points
Columbia, MD 21045
Job Objective Seeking to become a valued member of your organization as Activities Therapist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in managing activities for mental facility
- Remarkable knowledge of recreation therapy for psychiatric patients
- Huge knowledge of medical terminology associated with activities
- Immense ability to assist students with therapeutic activities
- Amazing ability to develop therapy associate programs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to instruct patients in recreational and social activities
- Ability to communicate with patients and family members
Heritage Oaks Hospital, Columbia, MD
August 2007 – Present
- Determined strategies as per patient capabilities for rehabilitation.
- Developed patient rehabilitation programs for various activities.
- Evaluated patient progress for various activities programs.
- Ensured compliance to all internal and external regulations.
- Maintained record of supplies and equipments.
- Provided education for general public for activity therapy.
- Organized treatment intervention as per therapy requirement.
Archbold Memorial Hospital, Columbia, MD
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed regular psychosocial assessments for patients.
- Maintained patient charts for regular therapeutic activities.
- Evaluatedprogress of patients to ensure achievement of goals.
- Organized workshops in stress management as part of therapy.
- Supervised all recreation programs and associate activities.
- Scheduled all therapeutic activities as per patient requirement.
Bachelor’s Degree in Recreational Therapy
Kuyper College, Grand Rapids, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated