427 Honeysuckle Lane
Seattle, WA 98161
Job Objective To obtain Activity Therapist position in an organization that will develop my skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in activity therapy operations
- Deep knowledge of psychiatric diagnosis
- Profound knowledge of patient care techniques
- Wide knowledge of child, adolescent, adult and geriatric populations
- Familiarity with mental health systems
- Skilled in activity treatment procedures
- Immense ability to work with patients of all ages
- Amazing ability to handle stressful situations
- Remarkable ability to facilitatetherapy enrichment activities
Spring Mountain Treatment Center, Seattle, WA
August 2007 – Present
- Conducted regular therapy groups.
- Maintained safe working environment.
- Monitored physical activity and progress of patients.
- Maintained patient information including therapeutic and contact details.
- Provided family education on treatment procedures.
- Ensured proper usage of medical equipment.
- Conducted community meetings.
MetroSouth Medical Center, Seattle, WA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Planned therapy sessions according to medical orders.
- Evaluated therapy programs and recommended improvements.
- Identified patient’s interests and needs.
- Developed treatment plan based on patient assessment.
- Determined leisure activities to meet patient’s mental and physical needs.
- Encouraged patients to participate in sports, music, gardening and other health promoting skills.
- Updated treatment plan according to patient progress.
Bachelor’s Degree in Recreational Therapy
Bethany College, Lindsborg, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated