1572 Cemetery Street
Salinas, CA 93901
Job Objective A qualified Animal Assisted Therapist looking for a job in a reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experience in animal assisted therapeutic activities
- Exceptional knowledge of animal behavior
- Familiarity with animal treatment procedures
- Immense ability to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Amazing ability to identify animal health problems
- Outstanding ability to assist animals independently and in groups
Animal Assisted Therapist
Helen Woodward Animal Center, Salinas, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Interacted with animals to identify their temperaments.
- Talked to animals to make them used to human contacts.
- Conducted training sessions to develop desired animal behavior.
- Developed animal cues.
- Maintained records of animal diet, health and behavior.
- Administered medicines to animals.
- Performed general care duties such as feeding and cleaning.
Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Studies
Graceland University, Lamoni, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated