2060 Eagle Drive
Detroit, MI 48226
Job Objective Obtain Art Therapist position in which I can utilize my skills, training and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in developing therapy curriculum
- Outstanding knowledge of managing violent patients
- Remarkable knowledge to provide art therapy to patients
- Familiarity with case management, service planning, and curriculum development
- Immense ability to utilize all art associate technologies for therapy
- Good skills to resolve all issues
- Amazing skills to provide support to governance model
- Ability to provide therapy to patients
- Ability to work odd hours
Hunterdon Regional Community Health, Detroit, MI
August 2007 – Present
- Planned art psychotherapy programs as per patient requirement.
- Analyzed treatment programs and documented progress.
- Determined art therapy for individual clients.
- Monitored inventory of supplies and equipments.
- Maintained records of medical history of patients.
- Managed all records to ensure completion.
- Participated in all art therapy related meetings.
- Ensured compliance to facility regulations.
Auburn Medical Center, Detroit, MI
May 2004 – July 2007
- Facilitated art therapy for individual patients.
- Ensured achievement of all center objectives.
- Coordinated with staff for art therapy for patients.
- Maintained record of all art therapy supplies and equipments.
- Prepared case management for summary notes.
- Coordinated with therapeutic activities staff members.
- Assisted clients to prepare treatment goals.
- Maintained group attendance sheets for patients.
Master’s Degree in Art Therapy
Missouri Southern State University, Joplin, MO
Bachelor’s Degree in Art Therapy
Everest College, Vancouver, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated