4646 Dale Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98402
Job Objective Seeking an Autism Therapist position in a company where my skills and knowledge can be used and enhanced to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in behavior analytical strategies
- Conceptual knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Comprehensive knowledge of children needs especially autism
- Solid understanding of ABA therapies and behaviour support plans
- Extreme ability to conduct functional behaviour assessment
- Sound ability to understand autism principles
Intercare Therapy, Tacoma, WA
August 2012 – Present
- Maintained patient environment and analyzed all malfunctioning devices.
- Participated in efforts for maintenance of net operating margin.
- Managed baseline data and utilized behaviour technology.
- Designed and implemented reinforcement on basis of patient age.
- Represented in structured group tasks using reinforcement.
- Generated and managed therapy reports as per departmental timelines.
Verbal Beginnings, LLC, Tacoma, WA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Participated in awareness of patient rights and legal issues.
- Represented in parent training practicum for all visits.
- Assisted in need identification in coordination with program staff.
- Designed home setting programs and supported home visits.
- Analyzed individual programs such as behaviour and curricula.
- Developed treatment plans and managed individualized schedules.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Albertus Magnus College, New Haven, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated