3329 Benson Street
Menasha, WI 54952
Job Objective Obtain a Developmental Therapist position in which I can utilize my skills, training and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in providing developmental therapeutic services
- Profound knowledge of human developmental problems
- Familiarity with special education strategies
- Outstanding ability to provide therapies independently or in groups
- Amazing ability to work in off-site locations
Holy Name Medical Center, Menasha, WI
August 2007 – Present
- Conducted developmental assessment of patients.
- Developed treatment programs to meet patient’s needs.
- Educated families on treatment goals.
- Provided family support services.
- Monitored and recorded patient progress.
- Updated case records with latest information.
- Evaluated treatment programs and recommended improvements.
- Provided trainings to team members.
South Georgia Medical Center, Menasha, WI
May 2004 – July 2007
- Worked with physically and mentally impaired patients.
- Utilized multisensory learning and phonetic techniques to teach patients.
- Utilized special education techniques to improve patient’s motor, memory and language skills.
- Developed behavior modification programs to improve patient’s social skills.
- Revised general education curriculum to meet the needs of special-needs children.
Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
Hilbert College, Hamburg, NY