539 Roane Avenue
Upper Marlboro, MD 20870
Job Objective A capable Expressive Therapist with extensive training and experience seeking a position within your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in implementing therapeutic programs for adults
- Remarkable knowledge of mental health code
- Deep knowledge of expressive therapy techniques
- Immense ability to assist hospital staff in expressive therapy
- Huge ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to perform treatment planning, therapeutic groups
- Good understanding of therapeutic programs for adults
Foundations Behavioral Health, Upper Marlboro, MD
August 2007 – Present
- Ensured compliance to hospital standards for all staff members.
- Provided training to staff members for all training programs.
- Assisted in promotion of various forms of expressive therapy.
- Coordinated with clients on various issues of patients.
- Designed service plans for difficult patient cases.
- Managed and interpret all individual expression requirements.
- Provided training to service group members.
- Developed skill training programs for staff members.
Sheppard Pratt Health System, Upper Marlboro, MD
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintained scheduled of expressive therapy materials.
- Documented therapy assessments for clinical programs.
- Administered therapies with required timeframe.
- Ensured compliance to all medical orders for expressive therapy.
- Organized all special areas for various activity therapies.
- Managed all associate expressive equipments and supplies.
- Developed a safe environment for all therapies.
- Planned al recreation therapy for expressive activities.
Master’s Degree in Expressive Arts Therapy
Le Moyne College, Syracuse, NY
Bachelor’s Degree in Expressive Therapy
Vernon College, Vernon, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated